AND I'M OFF!

October 4th I took off from NYC flying to Bangkok via Detroit and Tokyo. Two hours plus thirteen hours plus six hours! That thirteen hour flight was a killer, especially since I got food poisoning on the way. But I survived and finally arrived in Bangkok at midnight October 5th (going on October 6). A few days to acclimate and get ready and then off to Roi Et in the northeastern Isaan region of Thailand to start the project working with the kids!

Finally got a chance to get on a good computer with good internet and create a blog so that I can now give you all a full report of what we've been doing with the kids and to show some great pics!
* * * * *
PHOTOS - getting started -- in Bangkok:
Anna and Liz goofing off in the hotel room



Impromptu clowning with kids on a sidestreet of Bangkok





No comments: